Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Daily words of wisdom...

I have just the teeny-tiniest addiction to dark chocolate. I need it every day. That kind of addiction. Kind of like the way some people need to drink water, or eat real food, or interact with another human being, or air to breathe, or exposure to a little sunlight. That kind of need. Water? Eh. Food? Eh. Air? Eh. Chocolate? YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!

So what could be more lovely than eating chocolate AND getting your own itty-bitty inspirational message? Those smartypants who make Dove chocolates offer all that in one little foil-wrapped package. So, because I like you all and want you to have your very own friendly advice to perk up and inspire your Wednesday, here's today's suggestion:

What do you think? Not quite what you're looking for? Maybe another...


Ooh. That's a good one. Still not quite right? Maybe this one is just the thing...



Hmm. I don't know...

Well, you know me. I'm always happy to help out. Do what I can, and all that. I'll just keep plugging away here until I find one that's just perfect. Oh, nothing of it! It's just the kind of gal I am...

3 comments:

Julie said...

That is too generous of you to empty those wrappers so we can have inspirational thoughts! I'm sure that is a really hard job.(But really it is awesome)

Scullerina said...

Thanks for the inspirational messages. I also enjoy quality chocolate (maybe I can blame my chocolate addiction on to the years I spent working at a chocolate sotre I suppose). One of my wrappers recently said "massage your feet" or something like that. Not exactly the best message for you or me with our dislike for feet.

Julie said...

Jana I know this is a stupid question, but I cannot figure it out and it is frustrating! How do you have the line borders around your pictures? I've been looking on all these people's blogs and they all have the nice borders around their pictures, and I can't seem to figure it out. Please help.