Sunday, May 11, 2008

Three of the best days I've known...

...are those when these bright, spirited, challenging, and infinitely lovable little ones came into my life. I love being a mom. I wouldn't trade this for the world.





To my Mom, Mom-in-law, Grandma and the many lovely moms who've influenced me and shaped my vision of the mom I'd like to be - Happy Mother's Day!

Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body. ~ Elizabeth Stone

2 comments:

Julie said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day (which you deserve). Also CUTE, CUTE, CUTE hair! I love it!

Anonymous said...

You are the daughter and little mother of every mom's dream. You changed my life the day you made me a mom. Five and a half years ago you could not have understood but now I know you do....that ferocious protectiveness that only a mother can feel. Welcome to the club and all the joys that go with it. Mom