Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Conversation


After proving particularly courageous at the pediatrician's office this morning, having submitted, tear-free, to a vaccination in each leg, Bubs chose a cookie and drink at Whole Foods to reward himself. (And, well, I rewarded myself with a drink as well, Izze lime to be exact, for no particular reason, but that's neither here nor there.) After enjoying his own drink for a moment, he checked to see if I was watching and then veeerrrrryyyy slowly slid his little hand over to grasp my bottle and then whisked it to his mouth for a huge swig.

Me: I think maybe you're sneaky.

Bubs: Mommy, I not sneaky... I Finn.

2 comments:

Andrea :) said...

LOL! It reminds me of Mercedes at that age-
Me: Mercedes, are you ready?
M: No, I a Princess!

Julie said...

Oh how I miss that little man.