Thursday, July 22, 2010

Funny

I sent Wonderboy to time-out today, no warnings, just straight to time-out for shutting off the garage light when his sister was out there and then closing the door to effectively thrust her into outer darkness. It's a particular fear of hers, and he knew it. He shuffled straight to the bench without argument - because he knew he knew it. Are you with me?

Half way through his 8 minute time-out he asks if he's done yet. I say "No way buddy. Eight minutes. Just think, when you're 18 years old, you'll be sitting for 18 minutes. That's awesome."

He replies, "Man, I just wish you guys would rethink your policy on spanking."

2 comments:

Andrea :) said...

I'll sneak over and get the paddle (display case and all) and mail it to you. . . ;)

Scullerina said...

Classic comment. He is keeping you on your toes.