Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday the 13th was a good day

Twelve years. I have more to be thankful for than I can possibly comprehend. I wish I wouldn't take things for granted. But some blessings are clear. I have the kind of husband, best friend and father for my children most girls hope for and never find. I truly don't understand my own luck, but for him I am overwhelmed with gratitude. And he gave me these beautiful little people to keep my days lively and interesting:



Thank you, E, for twelve very good years.



4 comments:

Andy said...

I still remember your wedding. What fun!

Anonymous said...

That many years and I think we're still paying for it. Well worth it!
And so......He did get a life----no a eternity, and so did you. Mum

Brittany said...

Yea, for the Colonial House. I think Matt and I have a picture exactly like that complete with the giant bouquet of white flowers with the trailing ivy!

Anonymous said...

If this post were written more recently, Janna would probably temper these comments based on the Political Olympics I want to discuss with her. Most husbands probably drive their spouses crazy watching sports. Not me. I live for the political talk shows. Although I think what Janna actually hears is, "blah blah blah McCain" and "blah blah blah Obama."