Thursday, September 25, 2008

An Ivory Tower of Intellectualism? Last Bastion of Witty Intellectual Banter? Oh yeah.

Leave it to Roblogger to find this site: Blog Readability Test

It ranks my blog as...



And that's because of that one time when I used the word "gigglefest", I'm pretty sure.

And I was all, Wahoo! Look at me writing at college-level, (which is good since I did graduate from college, to the best of my knowledge) until I looked at Scully's blog and Julie Tellin Tales, (not to mention a blog E started that is so lame with just one lousy entry, it's not even worth linking)...and got jealous. Really jealous:





And then the whole thing got me thinking about the other night when E was watching The First 48 and this teenage gang-member, under suspicion for murder, told the investigator he "was copacetic" about the whole thing. Copacetic? Are you freakin' kidding me?

And I'm pretty sure my status should be upgraded to "Some Graduate Level Reading" now given that I just included five hyperlinks in this post (and found a way to insert the word Copacetic!!), and dang it, that should be worth something.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am convinced you would have achieved the 'Genius Blogger' status if not for the "Where's mah shotgun?" post. It must have knocked you down a notch or two. . .

Aubrey said...

I take the cake! Junior high! I'm going to look at it from this point of view...Chris can understand all the words in my blog! (and Cole, too!)

Julie said...

I'm guessing mine is genius level due to the fact that you must be a genius to look past the run on sentences, comma splices and poor syntax to understand what in the heck I'm saying. Not to mention the fact, as Robert suggested tonight, I did believe in drop bears - yeah, I really don't think you have anything to be jealous about ... except for my nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, and computer hacking skills...

Anonymous said...

I am at work and our filter won't let me run the readability test but if mine ranked any higher than yours it must be because my posts are so few and far between they assume I am an extremely busy person.....not that the content of the blog is "genius" or anything.....just a case of serious blog neglect. ha ha ha

Amy R.