Monday, October 6, 2008

Did you know Halloween is right around the corner?









We visited the pumpkin patch for our annual pumpkin-picking visit and pumpkins we did pick. Then we continued to our favorite little college town for breakfast. We played in the coolest toy store ever and found a new favorite -- The Dusty Bookshelf, a used bookstore with an impressive children's book section. I found a copy of Snow White and Rose Red that I remember reading as a kid and that one find seriously made me day.


But back to Halloween...here are some of my favorite new ideas I've come across online:

Whimsical Halloween pixie, found here
I've often thought Fia had a little pixie in her...
White pumpkins on pedestals found here, and banner letters from Martha Stewart.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Love the pumpkin patch pics. Also I think Fia makes the cutest little pixie.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

I don't have a clue what I did to leave the same comment 4 times! And deleting it isn't better, so sorry for making you think you had a lot of comments! But didn't it make you feel happy?

Anonymous said...

I love the deocorations and the quote from Fia.
I also enjoyed the speeding ticket story. So far I have managed to get out of 3 speeding tickets and I only had to fake cry once. No joke.

Amy