Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just your average Tuesday.

Today while I was showering, The Princess took a good hard look at Bubby and came to the conclusion that his style was simply not edgy enough.

She took care of it. When I came downstairs to discover the little pile of hair, she quickly informed me the cat was going bald, and what I saw before me was only the evidence of that fact, and nothing more.

I don't know. Maybe it brings out his eyes.

On a brighter note. Look what I'm still eating! Why, yes, it's plain yogurt with fruit and a wee drizzle of honey. I've been eating it every day because it's so lovely. But, Janna, you ask, how can you possibly consume vast quantities of yogurt? Well, it's because I'm just making my own, if you must know. A very nice man from India, passing out the free samples at Costco, pulled me aside one day as though prepared to divulge The Super Duper Confidential Secrets of the CIA and explained the very simple process of making yogurt and incubating it inside a Thermos jug of warm water. And what do you know, it works! And so I'm sitting around eating giant bowl fulls of yogurt.

I must have the happiest little bacteria colonies in my digestive tract.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, that is funny. I definitely like the edgy side of Bubby.

Brittany said...

That's nice. Looks like my boys after I get done with them sometimes.

The Lassen Family said...

I totally want the yogurt recipe!!