Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My landscaping crew...


..and a harder working or more cheerful crew I have never seen. However, the quality of the work is sorely lacking.
This weekend E took the kids to an educational park in Missouri that is pure kid heaven. The kids had a great time and then I took them for one last swim in the pool before it closes - so it was a very long day. Such a long day that our departure from the pool was accompanied by a monumental tantrum from Wonderboy for no apparent reason. The tantrum continued through our walk back to the house and our entire bedtime routine. E, in exasperation, finally told him that he had not earned any TV or computer privileges for the next day given his ridiculous behavior. Wonderboy's muttered response was, "This family really needs to change its policy on privileges!!"

1 comment:

Scullerina said...

Love the landscape crew. Any chance they could help out a sad little yard in Murray? I've seriously neglected my yard.