Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bubby eats cat


I have mentioned Bub's love of cat for dinner...or lunch...or breakfast, but E was quick and spry enough last week to catch the actual cat feast in progress, just before the cat made a lucky getaway. The consumption is always accompanied by quite a lot of baby grunting, and then the cat squirms free and miraculously lives to see another day. Since he is baby #3, we've come to the realization (that first time parents just don't get) that kids are really virtually indestructible. I will confess, however, that I have a niggling fear in the back of my mind that sooner or later, most likely at a very embarrassing and inopportune moment (in public, of course), my seemingly healthy and robust infant will, in fact, cough up a very large hairball, and I will have some explaining to do.

1 comment:

Scullerina said...

I love this photo. You should enter it into a contest or something.