Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Darn mischievous candy!


The other morning the boy walked into my bathroom with a mouthful of candy - 7 a.m. and he can barely talk his mug is so full of what may have once been a candy cane from last Christmas (ick!). I asked what was in his mouth and why it was there. This was his response (with his best bewildered hands-in-the-air shrug and quizzical, furrowed brow):

"I crept downstairs because I heard a noise and there was a mischievous piece of candy teasing me in it's crinkly wrapper (insert wiggly finger gesture and sound effect) and when I got near, it hopped (another sweeping hand gesture here) right into my mouth - very naughty! - so I crunched, crunched, crunched it because it was sooooo mischievous!! It was VERY sneaky, but don't worry. I took care of it."

No comments: