Thursday, July 24, 2008

Someone, PLEASE, send professional help quickly


This series has completely taken over me. I think the kids are still alive here somewhere, although I can't be certain given my sleep-deprived, brain-addled state. I started the series Tuesday, and now I'm on the last couple hundred pages of the third book, and I'm quite certain that waiting for the 4th book to be released a week from Saturday is literally going to kill me. Really not the kind of book I expected to be consumed by, but I have to hand it to Julie - she knows how to recommend a good book.

5 comments:

Julie said...

YAY!!! I just finished re-reading the third book, and I wish I would have done that next week because I'm losing it waiting for the 4th book. But I'm so glad you are hooked (altough I am sorry for your family). On Stephanie Meyer's website she is writing a supplemental book with Edward's perspective, she has the first chapter of it, it's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Janna has been so caught up in those books, I had to clean yesterday! That's the 3rd time in 12 years that I've mopped the floor.
E

Scullerina said...

I got caught up in the books too, read them in record time. The question is, are you a fan of Edward or Jacob??? I was a little reluctant to admit I was so into a book written for teenage girls and one that is about vampires but I gotta give the author credit for pulling me in and keeping my attention.

Tracy said...

haha

A friend got me hooked on those books a year ago. I ordered the 4th from Amazon, and it nearly killed me that everyone else was done reading it by the time I got it. I threatened every one who had read it not to talk to me until I was done. I didn't even want to know what they thought, or how they felt about the book.

whew!

Tracy (Served in Norway with Eric)

Aubrey said...

I'm only through the first book but,....(said now with a wince and shoulders pulled up to protect my ears from your frusterated shreeks of envy....I say a copy of the first twelve chapters of the fifth book...that's right Edwards....it's wonderful!)